Merino Wool Leggings: Check out the Image to ensure quality, fit, and comfort. Read reviews to know the feedback on Merino Wool Leggings. Check out the available offers and discounts on Merino Wool Leggings. Find out the savings. Read Customer questions & answers regarding Merino Wool Leggings to learn more about the product. Check the size chart for Merino Wool Leggings to find to fit your size. Check out the color, fabric of Merino Wool Leggings.
Minus33 Merino Wool Women's Franconia Midweight Bottom
- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool soft and comfortable. Easy care technology means your merino is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool thermal bottom an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Medium = 8 oz. (227 grams). UPF Rating 50+
Duofold Women's Heavy-Weight Double-Layer Thermal Leggings
- Double-layer thermal leggings
- Tagless label
WoolX Avery - Women's Wool Leggings - Midweight Merino Base Layer Bottoms - Warm & Soft
- WARM & BREATHABLE: When you're gearing up for a day outdoors in the middle of a harsh winter, leggings are probably your last cold-weather choice. But these midweight merino wool tights are the perfect pick for staying warm when the temps start dropping.
- ALL DAY COMFORT : As a Merino Wool base layer, our winter leggings pull moisture away from your body, giving you incredible comfort and natural odor control! We even added wide bottom cuffs and a contoured back rise for a flattering fit.
- SOFT AS CASHMERE: Made of 100% Australian Merino Wool, our thermal leggings add a bit of luxury to your wardrobe. They're high quality, durable and ideal for layering under ski pants and other bottoms. Plus, they're safe in the washer & dryer!
- WICKS & ELIMINATES ODORS: The natural performance properties of merino wool underwear will keep you warm, dry, and comfortable in even the coldest temps. Natural antimicrobial properties kill the bacteria in sweat that creates odors.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE NO OTHER: Between the no-itch fabric & the gorgeous colors, we know our leggings for women will quickly become your new wintertime favorite. If you have any problems just contact us at Woolx,no matter the issue we'll make it right!